Position your organisation alongside industry leaders and engage at the highest levels with regional governments, UN agencies, intergovernmental organisations, Red Cross, national and international Non-Government Organisations and investors.
AIDF Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit offers a selection of partnership opportunities, tailored to meet your specific needs, including thought leadership on and off stage, targeted branding exposure through our comprehensive marketing campaigns, enhanced on-the-day visibility, hosting topic-specific roundtables, workshops, session partnership and a limited number of exhibition spaces in the networking area. To find out more about becoming strategic partner, please contact Raluca Istratescu on +44 (0)20 7871 0188 or email email@example.com
Be seen as an expert in your field! Our partners are recognised as thought leaders for their significant contribution to the humanitarian aid and development sectors.
If you have a compelling case study, one that will inspire and inform other senior development leaders and decision makers, then we have an exclusive audience eager to hear from you – please contact Raluca Istratescu on +44 (0)20 7871 0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org for speaking opportunities available at the AIDF Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit.
The networking area will double up as an exhibition area for a selected, limited number of private sector players.
The stand is an effective way to engage with and showcase your products and services to the high-level decision attendees of the Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit. Your dedicated stand acts as a meeting point for participants interested to find out more about your solutions.
Networking breaks allow you to target new clients, strengthen existing relationships and build new ones.
We ensure high-level participation of key stakeholders at the Global Disaster Relief & Development Summit so that discussions have impact.
The AIDF Global Disaster Relief Summit will be of benefit for technology and service providers from the following sectors:
- ICT, Telecoms, Communication including satellite, software and data management
- Data collection, mapping - big data analytics software, cloud solutions, CRM, Information security.
- Early warning systems - flood prevention & response technologies, flood management, water security, geographic information systems (GIS)
- Finance - mobile financing solutions, mobile banking
- Electronic payment technology - mobile payment platforms, security & authentication, fraud prevention, smart cards, NFC and POS technologies, mobile phone providers
- Insurance, Risk Management Micro insurance, reinsurance, Financial Services/ Advice, Leasing services
- Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Operations Delivery services, shipping air charter, track & trace technology.
- Transport Vehicles for aid & disaster relief, helicopters, IVMS (In Vehicle Monitoring System).
- Shelter (emergency, transitional, purpose build) Supplier of materials (plastic tarpaulins and sheeting)
- Field supplies Portable/ remote energy supply, field kitchens, portable cook stoves, waste management, lighting, emergency kits, mosquito nets, etc
- Medical – m-health Medical devices, electronic medical kits, emergency response technology, hazard detection, mobile health analysis, distant diagnostic tools, mobile medical units.
- Water supply - purification technology, pumps, sanitation solutions, waste water management
- Security & safety Risk management, biometric technologies, medical scanners.
- Law firms, consulting